NHC provides training programs delivered by certified and experienced NHC staff in a classroom setting, through one-to-one mentoring, or via internet and includes any or all of the following training modules:
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Transition Training - 1 day course
- Income & Asset Calculation – ½ day course
- Certification training - Specialist in Housing Credit Management - (SHCM) – 1 to 1 ½ day course
- EIV – ½ day course
- Successfully Process Vouchers & Special Claims - ½ day course
- Rental Adjustments – ½ day course
In addition to the above courses, NHC offers training sessions designed exclusively for new managers on “How to Interview Applicants and Set up Your Files” focusing on groups of 5 or less at a nominal cost.