Pursuant to HUD Notice H 2021-01, dated April 13, 2021 NHC has been assigned by HUD to process COVID-19 Supplemental Payment Requests (CSP Requests) – Round 3. Below are instructions on how to submit your CSP Request to NHC to ensure timely processing.
DEADLINE: CSP Requests are due by April 26, 2021.
Your Tier 1 or Tier 2 CSP Request should be emailed to CSP@nhcinc.org. If eligible, an Owner can submit one CSP Request form for each operating period identified on the form or combined periods on a single form, for Tier 1 Requests only. When emailing your CSP Request, please use the following subject line and file naming convention to assist us in the appropriate identification and routing of your request – one request per email. Documentation to support a Tier 2 Request should be included in the same email as a separate PDF attachment and named in the manner shown below. Our system allows up to 30MB of information.
Email Subject Line: Contract Number- only (e.g. IL06XXXXXXX or GA06XXXXXXX)
File Name for HUD form 52671-E: Contract Number_Tier 1 or Contract Number_Tier 2
File Name for Support Documentation – Tier 2 only: Contract Number_Tier 2_Invoices
IMPORTANT NOTE: “Tips for Completing HUD Form 52671-e.” These instructions are very helpful and important in completing the CSP Request form. Points to emphasize include:
· Three distinct operating periods: Round 1) 3/27 – 7/31/20, Round 2) 8/1 – 11/30/20; and Round 3) 12/1/20 thru 3/31/2021;
· Complete the form as instructed, to include a correct Assistance Contract Number, e.g. IL06XXXXXXX or GA06XXXXXXX;
· To the extent possible, submit your request on the fillable PDF format. If your system does not allow you to sign in PDF format, you can submit your format on a scanned format. However, you must also include a completed fillable PDF format without the Owner’s signature so that NHC can e-sign the form and forward to HUD in fillable PDF format;
· CSP Request forms must be signed by the Owner or as authorized (on file) by the Owner [INCLUDE: Owner typed name];
· For those of you who submitted during Round 1 and/or Round 2, do not submit reimbursement for any expenses incurred between March 27, 2020 and July 31, 2020 and 8/1 through 11/30/20 (Rounds 1 AND 2);
· Include in lines 25 and 26 of the CSP Request for HUD-52671-E, “YES” and the amount of CSP funds your already received in Round 1 and/or Round 2;
· For Tier 2 Requests, supporting documentation must be clear, concise and orderly, i.e. clearly labeled by CSP form line-item.
NHC’s role is to review each request and ensure that it is accurate and complete. Therefore for Tier 1 Requests, you only need to submit a completed HUD Form 52671-E: Property/Owner Information, Part I, II (if applicable), Part III, and Part V, sign and date. For Tier 2 Requests, you must submit HUD form 52671-E, complete Property/Owner Information, Parts I, II (if applicable), III, IV and V; sign and date; AND submit documentation to support eligible expenses in Part IV.
Requests that are incomplete, inaccurate or lack proper documentation will be returned for correction. We ask in these cases, if any, that you respond back with the requested information within 2 business days to ensure timely processing.
You should receive your payment from NHC, separate from your monthly Voucher Payment, on or after July 1, 2021, although final payment schedule is ultimately determined by HUD.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to once again providing you these additional CARES funds during our nation’s current pandemic circumstances. For inquiries or questions related to Round 3, please contact Jeff Wirrick